We use heat transfer label technology to shed heat from the body and the environment via three methods: Shield (heat shielding), Touch (cool feel), and React (cool with sweat). “Cool heat transfer”: keeping performance high through the heat.
Keeping runners cool and comfortable with Excale Cool layer provides a cool, refreshing touch to the skin.
Keeping athletes feel refreshing with Excale Cool layer during sports. So go ahead - sweat.
Keeping body cool with the Excale Cool layer improve the comfortably for your performance.
Keeping runners feel comfort while running with the Excale Cool layer enables runners go more.
- Stops heat at the source by reflecting infrared light, and controlling temperature inside the garment
- It is possible to lower temperatures by as much as 7°C via the garment alone (Based on our tests)
- The contact-cooling feature of the labels give the garment a cool, pleasant skin-feel
- We have achieved q-max values of more than 0.8. This is over four times the commonly accepted level (0.2) where a fabric feels “cool” to the touch
- The endothermic qualities of xylitol create a cooling effect during sweating
- The greater the moisture (the amount of perspiration), the greater the cooling effect
Let us know if you're considering using our Excale - Cool technology.
We will test transfers using your materials to ensure ours is the right solution for you.